- 150 g Almond milk, Pre made and chilled
- 100 g ice
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons Coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
• add all ingredients to bowl
• mix 1min speed 9
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream