- 100 gram Dried soy beans, soaked in water overnight
- 1200 gram water
- 40 gram raw sugar
34h 0minPreparation 4h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Step 1: Add 600 gram water and soaked soy bean into the bowl, 25min/100°C/Speed 2, replaced the measuring cup with simmering basket
Step 2: Placed measuring cup, then puree, 3 mins / Speed 10
Step 3:Add 600 gram warm water, sugar,
30 seconds/Speed 6 to mix and ready to serve
Basic Soy Milk Recipe
Accessories you need
replace measuring cup with simmering basket to prevent splash during first step 25 minutes 100 degree cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish Gravy (vegetarian)
- Low FODMAP Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Laksa Penang
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Love Ley Choko Pickles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik