- 6 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 110 grams sugar, (I use rapadura)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 litre Milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 250 grams booze!, rum, bourbon, brandy... anything you like
- 120 grams cream
Fit butterfly into TM bowl. Add eggs, egg yolks, sugar and salt to bowl and beat on speed 3 for 30 seconds or until blended and frothy.
Keeping the butterfly in place, add milk, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon. Beat again on speed 3 for about 20 seconds. Then cook for 10 minutes on 70 degrees, speed 3.
If drinking it hot, add alcohol and cream (if using). Mix for 30 seconds or so on speed 3. It should be nice and frothy by now! Serve and enjoy.
If drinking cold, cool the mixture in the fridge. Whip the cream in the TM until soft peaks form. Set aside. Without cleaning bowl and with butterfly still in place, return milk mixture to TM, add alcohol and blend for 30 seconds or so on speed 3. Fold in whipped cream and serve immediately
Accessories you need
This delicious Christmas drink can be served all year round, as you can serve it hot in winter and cold in summer.
Adjust the spices to your own tastes. My "pinches" are quite generous.
Use whatever alcohol you like. I like half brandy, half cuban rum. It is quite a stong drink. Enjoy it responsibly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 'Peanut Butter' Banana Fudge (raw, nut-free)
- GF Cheesy Rolls
- Raw 'Caramel' Dip (or Date Spread)
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Mango Chutney
- Gluten-Free Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free Vegetable Fritters
- ABC Milk
- Zucchini Flower Risotto with Thyme Oil
- Strawberry, Mango and Passionfruit Jam
- Quince conserve
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Minced beef Goulash