- 30 g Freshly brewed espresso coffee
- 30 g kahlua
- 30 g vodka
- 50 g ice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into TM Bowl, Blend 10sec/Speed 7
- Use ratio to make multiple serves and blend same time.
- Insert simmering basket and strain into martini glass. Top with coffee beans. Sit back and enjoy.
add a 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste,or
add a teaspoon of salted caramel sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Watermelon Icy Juice
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Green wellness juice
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Poison Apple cocktail
- Super simple Cheesecake squares