- 30 g Freshly brewed espresso coffee
- 30 g kahlua
- 30 g vodka
- 50 g ice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into TM Bowl, Blend 10sec/Speed 7
- Use ratio to make multiple serves and blend same time.
- Insert simmering basket and strain into martini glass. Top with coffee beans. Sit back and enjoy.
add a 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste,or
add a teaspoon of salted caramel sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Chocolate recipe
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Marmalade cake
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Custard Cake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits