- 30 g raw sugar
- 50 g Espresso coffee
- 120 g vodka
- 120 g kahlua
- 150 - 200 g ice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place sugar into bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9
[/b]2. Place vodka, kahlua, espresso and ice cubes into bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 8
[/b]3. Pour into four martini glasses to serve, sprinkle with espresso or shaved chocolate and ENJOY!
For a variation, you may replace Vodka with Brandy or Tequila.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- My Bahama Mumma
- Jaffa Macarons
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Oh So Melty ~ Melting Moments (Large)
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Flourless chocolate orange hazelnut cake
- Monte Carlo Biscuits