- 1 Fresh Mango, Peeled and diced
- 1 Fresh lime, Juiced
- 125 grams Tequila
- 65 grams Triple Sec
- 1 cup --- ice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into Thermomix jug and blend on spd 10 for 20 secs.
Serve with a lime wedge and a glass rimmed with sugar and salt.
Add a little honey if you don't like it too tangy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Miso Salmon with Sesame Greens - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Slice - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Spicy Pumpkin, Coconut and Lentil Soup - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Soft White Rolls
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Chicken, Lime and Coconut Parcels with Coconut rice
- Hazelnut & Fig cacao biscuits
- Parmesan & Onion Muffins
- Seafood Pasta with tomato & chilli
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Maple Coconut Sugar Butter Cookies
- Coffee Butter Cookies
- Vegan Royal Icing
- Passionfruit Curd
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Tim Tam Milkshake