- 5 slices fresh rockmelon
- 3 strawberry
- 6 slices mango
- 2 nectarines
- 4 pieces kiwifruit
- 7 slices Pineapple
- 1 Apricot
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooling Freezing Christmas New Year’s Eve Side dish Drink
Put all fruit into the thermomix than put on 30 second timer and start from speed 3 to speed 5 than serve
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Chocolate Panforte
- Indian rice pudding
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Fresh mango muesli
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Apricot delight