- 1500 grams water
- 80 grams ginger, peel and cut into 2cm cubes
- 85 grams lemon juice(fresh)
- 5 grams fresh mint, leaves only
- 30 grams honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add water to mixing bowl and bring to the boil 6 min/100 deg/speed 1.
Add chopped ginger and lemon juice and let steep for 10 minutes. Ensure the lid remains closed to maintain the aromatic elements.
Bring back to the boil 2 mins/100 deg/reverse/speed 1.
Add the mint leaves and honey and let steep for a further 5 minutes.
Place simmer basket in to strain.
Ginger and Mint Drink
Accessories you need
Serve immediately for a delicious hot drink. Perfect chilled on it's own or used instead of water in a Boost juice style drink or green smoothie.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)