- 3 oranged, toped and tailed with skin and pith removed
- 1/2 bunch spinich
- 2 leaves Kale
- 2 tsp super greens powder
- 1/2 tsp colloidal mineral
- 1 tbsp Chai Seeds
- glass of cold water
- handfull of ice
8Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Dessert Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for single person Cooking for students Take away food Drink Ice cream
1. place all ingredients except the water and ice into the thermie, and blitz for 3 seconds on turbo.
2. Add in the handfull of ice and blitze again till ice is all blended in.
3. turn thermie onto speed 1 and pour water slowly through hole in lid till the juice becomes a consistancy you like. serve
-if you like you can have this as a desert just by not adding the water and adding in more ice and blending till smooth.
- if you like you dont have to add the super greens powder or the colloidal minerals but this will give you drink a larger boost the with the green vegitable
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!