- 2 cm knob ginger, unpeeled if organic
- 2 cm knob turmeric, unpeeled if organic
- 100 grams coconut cream
- 200 grams filtered water
- honey, to taste
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 pinch cracked pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into TM Bowl and chop 5secs/speed 5
2. Infuse ingredients 4mins/90C/speed 2.
3. Pour into mug over tea strainer or seive to catch ginger and turmeric.
4. Serve immeadiately.
Accessories you need
You can double, triple, or quadruple this recipe as required. Just increase the cooking time so that the ginger and turmeric has sufficient time to infuse (up to about 8-10mins for 4 servings).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Lemon Cordial
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Strawberry Freak shake
- Granny Smith Mulled Gin
- Piña Colada
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Chicken Noodle Soup (GF, DF, Paleo, AIP, GAPS)
- Red Lentil Falafels
- GAPS Intro Pancakes
- Nanna's Cheesecake
- Nanna's Sloppy Joes
- Chocolate Almond Pulp Brownies
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice