- 2 cm knob ginger, unpeeled if organic
- 2 cm knob turmeric, unpeeled if organic
- 100 grams coconut cream
- 200 grams filtered water
- honey, to taste
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 pinch cracked pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into TM Bowl and chop 5secs/speed 5
2. Infuse ingredients 4mins/90C/speed 2.
3. Pour into mug over tea strainer or seive to catch ginger and turmeric.
4. Serve immeadiately.
Accessories you need
You can double, triple, or quadruple this recipe as required. Just increase the cooking time so that the ginger and turmeric has sufficient time to infuse (up to about 8-10mins for 4 servings).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup