- 1t tumeric (peeled)
- 1 knob ginger peeled
- 500 grams milk of choice (i used soy)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- pepper freshly cracked (helps activate the tumeric)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. add ginger and turmeric blend speed 6 for 3 seconds. scrape down sides and repeat
2. add remaining ingredients and cook 80 degrees for 5 minutes
3. serve warm
for more recipes follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Apple Bircher Breakfast Muffins
- Nutfree Chocolate Granola
- Golden Paste
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Doughnuts
- Sultana Apple Cake
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Bars
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- German Rouladen