- 1 centimetre knob of ginger
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoon honey, or less agave nectar
- 500 grams water
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon, peeled, for juice
Recipe is created for
Add ginger, lemon zest and garlic into the Thermomix bowl . Chop 5 sec / speed 7.
Scrape down using spatula, add water and cook for 10 mins / Varoma / speed 2.
While heating, sit the Jar of sweetener in the Varoma Dish on top of Thermomix lid to soften the honey or agave to a pourable consistency
Add Cayenne Pepper to hot liquid, then cool to just below 50 C before adding Honey/Agave and stirring it in 1 min/speed 3
Squeeze juice of the lemon into the Thermomix Bowl, over the upturned MC, to catch pips
Immediately strain through the rice basket into a glass and drink while warm to soothe a sore throat or cough (Pour remainder into a thermos to sip slowly)
If you can taste the garlic, you're not sick enough!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Vegan Meringues
- Pain du Matin - Steamed Breakfast Bread (Vegan)
- Beaten Coffee Meringue Cappuccino - A Vegan treat
- Aloo Ghobi with Potato and Cauliflower - Vegan, Whole Food Plant Based
- Polenta Butter Whole food Plant Based and Vegan
- Moroccan Dressing
- Anni's GlutenFree Flour Baking Mix
- Chai Spiced Risotto with Ginger Pears
- Tomato and Brown Lentil Soup
- Four C Salad
- Millet with Lime Creme
- Raw Vegan Lemon Curd
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese