- 1 Green apple, peeled, cored & quartered
- 25 g celery stalk
- 20 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 cm ginger
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled
- 1/2 lemon, peeled without white pith
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and roughly cut
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
- 2 medjool dates, pits removed
- 2 heaped teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 Handful of green grapes
- 500 grams coconut water
- Ice (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to the . Mix for 1 min speed 9. Serve over ice (optional)
Accessories you need
🐢Ninja turtle was used to get the kids to drink their greens. This is what they drink to get their energy to fight the bad guys! They loved it!
🐢 Follow me on Instagram @missthermolicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 19 Spritzer
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go