- 100 g Pineapple chunks
- 50 g baby spinach
- 50 g banana, 1small
- 1 Apricot, halved
- 1/2 mango
- 5 g mint leaves
- 5 g fresh ginger
- 50 g Cold water or ice
Place all ingredients into bowl.
Blend 30secs, Sp9. Scrape down.
Blend 30 secs, Sp 9.
Add more water to reach desired thickness.
Accessories you need
Best served chilled.
Not all ingredients are necessarily essential...change to what you have on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten