- 350 g semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoon Matcha Powder
- 4 tsp condensed milk
1. Dissolve matcha powder in MC or a cup with hot (but not boiling) water. Sieve matcha powder before hand if desired to prevent clumping.
2. Put milk, dissolved matcha powder and condensed milk into . 80C/ speed 4/ 5mins.
There you have it!
Green tea latte
Accessories you need
Heavy cream can be added for thicker texture, but I go for this guilt-free version
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!