- 1 Fresh young drinking coconut
- 1 tablespoon avocado
- 1 tablespoon Raw Cacao
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder
- Cacao nibs to serve, Optional
- 1 handful of ice, To taste
Place all ingredients including the flesh and water of the coconut into the Thermomix and blend on Speed 10/1 min or until smooth.
Sprinkle Cacao nibs on top once poured into glass.
Add and blend the ice to your taste depending on whether you like it cold or less cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Chia Pudding - vegan
- Festive Avacado Dip
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Healthy Mousse
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Salmon Salsa Stack