- 1 Fresh young drinking coconut
- 1 tablespoon avocado
- 1 tablespoon Raw Cacao
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder
- Cacao nibs to serve, Optional
- 1 handful of ice, To taste
Place all ingredients including the flesh and water of the coconut into the Thermomix and blend on Speed 10/1 min or until smooth.
Sprinkle Cacao nibs on top once poured into glass.
Accessories you need
Add and blend the ice to your taste depending on whether you like it cold or less cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Cheese Sandwich