- 1 Fresh young drinking coconut
- 1 tablespoon avocado
- 1 tablespoon Raw Cacao
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder
- Cacao nibs to serve, Optional
- 1 handful of ice, To taste
Place all ingredients including the flesh and water of the coconut into the Thermomix and blend on Speed 10/1 min or until smooth.
Sprinkle Cacao nibs on top once poured into glass.
Add and blend the ice to your taste depending on whether you like it cold or less cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Banana Cacao Smoothie
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Chocolate Hidden Green Smoothie
- My Nacho Feast!
- Raw avocado chocolate mousse
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Super Healthy Matcha Avo Sorbet