- 1 Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
- 1 small banana
- 1 kewi fruit, halved
- 1 small handfull of grapes
- 1 Small Apple Of Choice, quartered
- 8 ice cubes (water)
- 200 grams cold water
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into bowl and blend for 1min/speed 9.
Check consistency to your liking (add more water if needed).
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
Try to drink your smoothie straight away.
After 15 minutes, light and air will destroy much of the nutrients. If you can’t drink it straight away, transfer to a dark airtight container until you’re ready.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie