- 350 grams sugar
- 370 grams water
- 500 grams lemon juice
- 3 tsp citric acid
Add sugar, water and lemon juice to "Closed lid" .
Cook for 7.5 mins on Varoma on Speed 2
Cook for another 10 minutes on 70 degrees Speed 2 with MC off
Add citric acid and mix for 10 seconds on Spd 3
Pour into sterilised jars, and refridgerate for up to a month
If you use rapadura sugar like me, your cordial will be very 'caramel' in colour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Lemon Cordial
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Strawberry Freak shake
- Granny Smith Mulled Gin
- Piña Colada
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot