- 200 grams icecubes
- 1 mango, Skin and seed removed
- 1 Nectarines, destoned, Cut in quarters
- 1 Apricot, destoned, cut in quarters
- 100 grams orange juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Hot cross buns
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Nut free “orange” bliss balls
- Sacher torte
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Lamb ribs with an apricot glaze
- Mango and banana ice cream