- 200 grams icecubes
- 1 mango, Skin and seed removed
- 1 Nectarines, destoned, Cut in quarters
- 1 Apricot, destoned, cut in quarters
- 100 grams orange juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- A Passionate Crush
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Thai Mango Cocktail
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Apricot and Coconut Slice
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- MSG based seasoning
- My favourite Hot Cross Buns
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve