- 180 grams sugar
- 4 Limes, Squeezed
- 1000 grams ice
- Tequila silver
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Place Sugar in bowl, with MC, 15 secs, Speed 10.
2) Add Lime Juice and Ice, 1min 30secs, speed 9. After about 30 seconds, add desired amount of Tequila and use spatula to help blend.
3) Lime peel can be used to rim the glass, then dip in salt.
4) Pour mix into glass, being careful not to touch the salt on the rim.
Quick & Easy Method
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- My Bahama Mumma
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Jaffa Macarons
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits