- 10 Limes, Juiced (approx 315g)
- 5 Limes, Zest Only
- 950 g water, or 4 cups
- 1280 g sugar, or 6 cups
- 12 g citric acid, or 2 tsps
- 18-20 g tartaric acid, or 1 TBSP
1. Add Sugar and acids to mixing bowl and mix 3 sec/speed 5. Set aside.
2. Put zest and water into TM bowl. Use Kettle mode. (Bring to boil.)
3. Add reserved sugar/acid mix to bowl. 3 1/2 mins/100deg/speed 3.
4. Add lime juice. 20 min/100deg/speed 2.
5. Allow to cool. Strain through a fine sieve to remove zest and prevent cloudy cordial.
6. Bottle in sterilized jars.
Accessories you need
Add a splash of this to Gin with Ice and Soda water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque