- Whipped Cream
- 200 g – 600 g Full cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- 150 g good dark chocolate
- 100 g milk
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Hot Chocolate
- 600 g milk
- 60 g sugar
- 40 g cocoa or good quality chocolate broken into pieces
- 30 g espresso coffee, per person
- Chopped nuts of your choice or chocolate coated coffee beans
- Chocolate shavings
8Recipe is created for
Insert butterfly. Place cream into bowl and beat on speed 4 until the desired consistency is achieved (from 20 seconds – 1 minute, watch closely to avoid making butter). Set aside.
Place the chocolate into the TM bowl and chop for 20 seconds on speed 10. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 4 minutes at 50˚c on speed 3. Set aside.
If you are using chocolate pieces, put into the TM bowl and chop for 20 seconds on speed 10. Then add other ingredients.
Otherwise, place all ingredients in TM bowl and heat 8 minutes at 80˚C on speed 5. If you like a thicker consistency, add 1-2 tbsp of cornflour.
How to assemble
Pour chocolate sauce around the inside of glass to create pattern. Pour espresso coffee into the bottom of the glass. Fill glass up to the top with hot chocolate. Pipe whipped cream on top and decorate with chopped nuts or chocolate coated coffee beans and chocolate shavings.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- Ginger Slice
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream