- 50 g brown sugar
- 200 g water
- 3 pieces orange zest (approx. 1 orange)
- 60 g orange juice (approx. 1 orange)
- 2 cinnamon quills
- 6 whole cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cardamon pods, crushed
- 2 star anise
- 750 g alcoholic apple cider
- 1 whole orange, cut into thin horizontal slices, for garnishing
Place all ingredients, except cider and orange slices, into mixing bowl and cook 5 min/100C/Speed1.
- Add cider and cook 7min/80C/speed 1. Strain through simmering basket into a serving jug and serve hot, garnished with orange slices and extra cinnamon quills.
Accessories you need
This is a great recipe for those winter months, perfect for serving at a Christmas in July party.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen