- 155 grams orange, (flesh of 1 orange)
- 25 grams ice, (2-3 ice cubes)
- 75 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place orange and ice into mixing bowl and chop 15 sec, speed 9.
Add water and blend 45sec, speed 8.
Juice is best consumed straight away.
Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 6 hours, shake or mix well before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roquette and Mixed Bean Salad
- Simple Fermented Vegetables
- Super Simple Sauerkraut
- Moroccan Chickpea and Carrot Salad
- Basic Pumpkin Puree
- Tasty Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Cauliflower and Egg Soup
- Gluten Free Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- Refreshing Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- LSA Mix ( Linseed, Sunflower seeds, Almonds)
- Figs and Seeds Bars - no bake and nut free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Watermelon Icy Juice