- 150 grams ice
- 300 grams apple cider
- 300 grams cranberry juice
- 2 dashes Fireball
- 2 dashes Grenadine
- 3 pinches edible glitter
Recipe is created for
- Add ice to bowl and blitz 9 secs/sp 9 MC on
- Place ice in glasses
- Add remaining ingredient to bowl and mix 10 secs/sp10[/size]
- Pour into glasses, and serve
Accessories you need
Leave out the alcohol and add apple juice for a treat for the kids
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's