- 150 grams ice
- 300 grams apple cider
- 300 grams cranberry juice
- 2 dashes Fireball
- 2 dashes Grenadine
- 3 pinches edible glitter
Recipe is created for
- Add ice to bowl and blitz 9 secs/sp 9 MC on
- Place ice in glasses
- Add remaining ingredient to bowl and mix 10 secs/sp10[/size]
- Pour into glasses, and serve
Accessories you need
Leave out the alcohol and add apple juice for a treat for the kids
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn rolls
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Zucchini Donuts
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake