- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp linseed
- 2 bananas, peeled, frozen & cut into ice cube size pieces
- 80 g Frozen Blueberries
- 240 g fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
Place oats into mixing bowl and mill 8 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients and process 30 sec/speed 8.
Experiment by adding different types of frozen or fresh berries to give it that extra kick or change the flavour to something you prefer. Berries are required in the recipe as they contain the antioxidants to provide the great anti-ageing benefits.
Goji berries are a great source of natural goodies so throwing a few of them into the mix will really get you going in the morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab