- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp linseed
- 2 bananas, peeled, frozen & cut into ice cube size pieces
- 80 g Frozen Blueberries
- 240 g fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
Place oats into mixing bowl and mill 8 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients and process 30 sec/speed 8.
Experiment by adding different types of frozen or fresh berries to give it that extra kick or change the flavour to something you prefer. Berries are required in the recipe as they contain the antioxidants to provide the great anti-ageing benefits.
Goji berries are a great source of natural goodies so throwing a few of them into the mix will really get you going in the morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup