- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp linseed
- 2 bananas, peeled, frozen & cut into ice cube size pieces
- 80 g Frozen Blueberries
- 240 g fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
Place oats into mixing bowl and mill 8 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients and process 30 sec/speed 8.
Experiment by adding different types of frozen or fresh berries to give it that extra kick or change the flavour to something you prefer. Berries are required in the recipe as they contain the antioxidants to provide the great anti-ageing benefits.
Goji berries are a great source of natural goodies so throwing a few of them into the mix will really get you going in the morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Nicky's Ice Tea syrup
- Mango smoothie
- Espresso Martini
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad