- 6 pods cardamom
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 piece star anise pod
- 3 centimetre ginger knob
- 500 g water
- 300 g Almond milk
- 3 clove whole cloves
- 5 teaspoons Loose leaf Rooibos tea
- 70 g Rice malt syrup, Adjust to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place cardamom pods, cinammon quill, star anise and ginger into mixing bowl and coarsely mill 30sec/speed 9
2. Add water, almond milk, cloves, Rooibos tea leaves and rice malt syrup into mixing bowl and cook 9min/80deg/speed 3
3. Drain tea through fine mesh sieve into tea cups or heat proof glasses
Accessories you need
You can reuse the spice mix once strained off for another slightly milder tea. Just start from step 2 and skip adding extra cloves.
Alternatively, this can be enjoyed as a cold drink by pouring into a heat proof glass and chilling for a hour in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits