- cubes ice
- 400 grams Almond milk
- 5 dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Nut Butter
- dash himilayan pink salt
Blitz all ingredients on speed 9 for approx 1 minute & serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Corn rolls
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Zucchini Donuts
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts