- 55 gram raw chasew nuts
- 50 gram medjool dates, deseed
- 60 gram coconut water
- 60 gram coconut milk
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- pinch pink salt
- 150 grams coconut water
1. add cashew to TM sp9 20secs. scrape sides
2. add dates sp9 15secs
3. add coconut water sp9 20secs
4. add remaining ingredients sp9 1.30min
* i added more coconut water to mine in the glass at the end. my family liked it think like this though.
* serve with ice blocks if you wish it comes out TM warm
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- Banana Steamed pudding with salted caramel sauce
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Jam
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Beer Beef stroganoff
- Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
- Spinach Hummus dip
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Mock Parmesan Cheese