- 200 g Well Soaked Soybean
- 20 g oats
- 800 g water
- 80 g Sugar (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add soybean/oats/water into mixing bowl, 15 min/100 degree/basket/"Gentle stir setting" .
2 min/speed 5 and gradually add speed to 10.
Add sugar (optional)
Accessories you need
cook larger amount of soybean in advance, pack separated for each time use and frozen.
when cooking soy milk, you can also steam buns on top of varoma tray, but bring temp to VAROMA and time to 20 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy