- 3 dashes cardamom, ground, or to taste
- 4 dashes cinnamon, ground, or to taste
- 3 dashes nutmeg, ground, or to taste
- 2 dashes Cayan pepper, or to taste
- 60 grams dark chocolate 70%, break into smaller pieces
- 250 grams water
- 600 grams full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon blood orange black tea, loose, available from the tea centre
- 2 teaspoon honey
1. Place spices and chocolate into Thermomix Bowl and mill for 15 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down sides.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and heat for 6 mins/ 80 degrees/ sp3
3. strain through a tea strainer or sive (simmering basket will work if you have nothing else) and serve immediately.
Replace dark chocolate with raw cacao powder for a more natural, nutritional drink
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate