- 2.5 tablespoons ground tumeric
- 1.5 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons Cardamon
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 50 grams Nuts eg cahews or almonds
- 200 grams water
- 1 teaspoons Honey or sweetener of choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add all ingredients to a container and mix (does not need to be done in Thermomix)
- 1. Add all ingredients to the and mix 1-2 min/speed 9.
- 2. Mix 3 min/temp 80/speed 4.
How to make mix - approx 10-12 serves
How to make latte
Accessories you need
I am keen to see if I can add fenergreek, cumin and or cayenne pepper.
Mix could be made with whole or fresh ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins