- 250 grams strawberries
- 100 grams Cointreau or triple sec
- 100 grams Tequila
- 50 grams Strawberry Liquor (Optional)
- 1 Lemon (skin removed)
- 500 grams ice
- 750 grams Lemonade
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add strawberries, cointreau, tequila, strawberry liquor, lemon and ice to jug. Blend 30 secs/ speed 8.
2. Add lemonade. Blend 5 secs/ Speed 3
This cocktail is extremely easy to prepare and is lovely and cool on a warm summers day.
We named it the Strawberry Christmas Miracle as the jug seemed to last forever
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Banana Slice
- Raw Chocolate, Almond & Apricot Energy Bars
- Healthy Caramel Milkshake
- Christmas Mulled Wine
- Spicy Salted Caramel Cashews (new improved recipe)
- Clone of Traditional European Sourdough Bread
- Lime & Coconut Lamingtons
- Grandpas Lemon nut bread
- Crunchy Lemon & Ginger Muffins
- Guava Margaritas
- Melting Moments
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Egg tarts
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Strawberry Freak shake
- Chocolate and Yoghurt Bundt Cake with Chocolate icing (Donna Hay)
- Grandma's Almond Biscotti
- Custard / Vanilla Slice
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Roti Boy