- 500 g strawberries
- 800 g ice
- 500 g orange juice
- 250 g Tequila
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add strawberries, cook 15 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 2
Blend on speed 5 increasing to speed 9 for 30 seconds
- Add ice, crush on speed 9 for 30 seconds
Add orange juice and tequila and blend on speed 9 for 30 seconds
- Add tequia mix to glass then pours a small amount of strawberry sauce into the centre of the glass. Thee strawberry sauce will sink to the bottom.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Guava Margaritas
- Melting Moments
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Egg tarts
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Strawberry Freak shake
- Chocolate and Yoghurt Bundt Cake with Chocolate icing (Donna Hay)
- Grandma's Almond Biscotti
- Custard / Vanilla Slice
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Roti Boy