- 400 grams coconut water
- 200 grams ice, (or frozen coconut water cubes)
- 1 banana
- 100 grams frozen mango
- 100 grams fresh pineapple
- 50 grams almonds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all items in bowl and blend 1 min / Speed 9.
If you don't like the texture of the nuts and seeds you can mill them before adding wet ingredients: 10-20 seconds / Speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Blueberry, Yoghurt & Wild Orange Straps
- Raspberry, Lime & Coconut Icypoles
- Banana & Calendula Muffins GF DF
- Ev's Energetic Cacao Pops
- Almond Mylk
- Clone of Amazingly Easy Chocolate Fudge - Rocky Road Style
- Coffee Scrolls
- Bombay Chicken with Spinach Rice, Pappadums & Mango Chutney
- Cherry Ripe Amazaballs
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Milo Loaf
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake