- 1 vanilla bean
- 50 g raw sugar
- 2 frozen bananas, roughly chopped
- 4 frozen mango cheeks, roughly chopped
- 380 g coconut cream
- juice 2-3 Limes
- 200 g cold water
Recipe is created for
Place vanilla bean and sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add bananas and mangoes and chop for 6 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and add remaining ingredients.
Mix for 30-40 seconds on speed 5-6 until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with slice of fresh lime.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen