- 1 vanilla bean
- 50 g raw sugar
- 2 frozen bananas, roughly chopped
- 4 frozen mango cheeks, roughly chopped
- 380 g coconut cream
- juice 2-3 Limes
- 200 g cold water
8Recipe is created for
Place vanilla bean and sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add bananas and mangoes and chop for 6 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and add remaining ingredients.
Mix for 30-40 seconds on speed 5-6 until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with slice of fresh lime.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab