- 1 vanilla bean
- 50 g raw sugar
- 2 frozen bananas, roughly chopped
- 4 frozen mango cheeks, roughly chopped
- 380 g coconut cream
- juice 2-3 Limes
- 200 g cold water
8Recipe is created for
Place vanilla bean and sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add bananas and mangoes and chop for 6 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and add remaining ingredients.
Mix for 30-40 seconds on speed 5-6 until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with slice of fresh lime.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)