- 1 vanilla bean
- 50 g raw sugar
- 2 frozen bananas, roughly chopped
- 4 frozen mango cheeks, roughly chopped
- 380 g coconut cream
- juice 2-3 Limes
- 200 g cold water
8Recipe is created for
Place vanilla bean and sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add bananas and mangoes and chop for 6 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and add remaining ingredients.
Mix for 30-40 seconds on speed 5-6 until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with slice of fresh lime.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours