- 1 & 1/2 bananas, frozen
- 1 tray ice cubes
- 400 g Almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/8 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Place all ingredients into TM Bowl. Place on lid and turn dial to position.
Blend together for 30 seconds, speed 9.
Collect all milled spices from freezer/pantry
Accessories you need
peel and slice bananas before freezing in a snaplock bag
keep all your fresh milled spices also in the freezer
I am addicted to all things chai... this is the best flavour of any I have ever had.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten