- 1.800 litres water
- 100 g soy bean, dried
- 50 g white sugar
4h 36minPreparation 4h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-soak the soy bean above 4 hours or overnight.
- Put 500g water and soaked soy bean into the bowl, 26min/100°C/Speed 2, without the measuring cup
- Puree, but to reduce the sandy taste, 2.5 mins / Speed 6
Add 1300 water, sugar, 7mins/100°C/Speed 2 reverse so the leaves don’t get grinded
You can place pandan leaves in for better aroma
- 20 seconds/Speed 7 to mix and ready to serve
Accessories you need
In step 2, if the measruing cup will cause the bowl bubbling over, suggest to use simmering basket to replace measuring cup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup