- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 40 g rolled oats
- 2 Red Apples
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 300 g Milk of choice
- Place flaxseeds and oats into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 10.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend 1 min/speed 10.
- Scrape down sides of bowl. Heat gently at 1 min/50C/speed 1
- Pour into two serving bowls and top with chopped apples, slivered almonds and chia seeds (optional).
Accessories you need
This recipe is inspired by the Apple pie smoothie from Cooking for me and you cookbook and recipe chip.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Chocolate, coconut, banana ice cream
- Banana Balls with Oats and Apricots
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Quick & Easy Banana Date Loaf VARIATION (Egg Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Vegan Hummingbird cake