- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 40 g rolled oats
- 2 red apples
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 300 g milk of choice
- Place flaxseeds and oats into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 10.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend 1 min/speed 10.
- Scrape down sides of bowl. Heat gently at 1 min/50C/speed 1
- Pour into two serving bowls and top with chopped apples, slivered almonds and chia seeds (optional).
This recipe is inspired by the Apple pie smoothie from Cooking for me and you cookbook and recipe chip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Healthy Banana Bread
- 4 ingredient banana orange oat bites
- Banana, Date and Hazelnut Loaf
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Chocolate Marble Banana Bread (Flourless)
- Double Choc Chip Nicecream
- Banana Nut Muffins
- Banana Bread
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Lily's Grainfree Banana and Berry Mini Muffins
- Cambodian Fish Amok