- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 40 g rolled oats
- 2 Red Apples
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 300 g Milk of choice
- Place flaxseeds and oats into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 10.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend 1 min/speed 10.
- Scrape down sides of bowl. Heat gently at 1 min/50C/speed 1
- Pour into two serving bowls and top with chopped apples, slivered almonds and chia seeds (optional).
This recipe is inspired by the Apple pie smoothie from Cooking for me and you cookbook and recipe chip.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Whole Banana Bread
- Banana Cake
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Nut butter Porridge
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Up and Go
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- American Banana Bread
- Baby banana oatmeal