- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 40 g rolled oats
- 2 Red Apples
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 300 g Milk of choice
- Place flaxseeds and oats into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 10.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend 1 min/speed 10.
- Scrape down sides of bowl. Heat gently at 1 min/50C/speed 1
- Pour into two serving bowls and top with chopped apples, slivered almonds and chia seeds (optional).
This recipe is inspired by the Apple pie smoothie from Cooking for me and you cookbook and recipe chip.
Other users also liked...
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Banana pancakes
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)