- 100 grams raw sugar
- 300 grams watermelon
- 1000 grams ice
- 1 red chilli, Mild to Medium
* Weigh in 100g Raw Sugar. Mill 10 sec Sp 10
* Add 300g Watermelon and Deseeded Chilli. Mix 5 seconds speed 6
* Add 1000g Ice. Blend 1 Minute 30 Sec Speed 9 using Spatula to keep mixture on blades. Serve immediately
This was a huge hit served up at a BBQ on a really hot day.
It's nice and refreshing and with a splash of Vodka also makes a yummy cockail.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Halloween Spider Web Biscuits
- Lactation boobie balls
- Spicy Wholemeal Gingernuts
- Spiced Pumpkin, Lentil and Ginger soup
- Easy Thermomix Easter Biscuits
- Sautéed beetroot greens
- Little Christmas Shortbreads
- Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Hell of a drink - clears your sinuses, great for colds
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Orange and ginger lemonade
- Chantilly Cream
- Vanilla and Raspberry Macarons (Gluten Free)
- Dylan’s Too Easy Banana Smoothie
- Kit Kat Gold Cocktail
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Apple slice with Passionfruit Icing
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free