- 1 bunches fresh coriander, leaves and stalks, cleaned with about four roots
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 10 grams ginger, peeled
- 1 large red chilli or to taste
- 1 fresh Kaffir lime leaf, optional
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 lime
- 25 grams fish sauce
- 1 heaped teaspoons lemongrass, in the jar from coles
- 10 grams tamari, or soy sauce
- 45 grams mirin
- 1 ocean trout, Use a whole side skinned and pin boned. Can substitute salmon
- 1/2 Cup Honey
Put some baking paper vertically and horizontally in a baking tray and cover fish on both sides with marinade. At this point you can put in the fridge until ready to cook. It benefits from at least 10 minutes marinading time. [/b]
Pour over about half a cup of honey warmed in microwave and bake at 200 degrees for around 18 minutes. [/b]
This recipe is easily doubled. It is superb with ocean trout but works with salmon too. I source my ocean trout from my favourite seafood guy at the Victoria Market in Melbourne.
To serve dress with greens and fried shallots. I usually use watercress but anything will work. [/b]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish