- 1 whole side of salmon, pinned and cleaned
- 1 Pinch of salt and pepper
- 120g olive oil, extra
- 150g walnuts chopped
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- 1 medium red onion halved
- 2 Long Red Chilli, seeds removed
- 1/2 bunch of coriander
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- 20g sumac ground
- 400g natural yoghurt
- 100g tahini
- 1 large glove of garlic
Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
2. Add large clove of garlic to TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 9.
3. Add yoghurt, tahini and a pinch of salt.
4. Blend together for 30 seconds on speed 5 – 6 until it becomes a thick paste.
5. Thin it out a little by adding small amount of lemon juice (it should be the consistency of pure cream).
6. Set aside and refrigerate.
7. Season salmon with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
8. Wrap in silicon or baking paper.
9. Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven, opening paper to stop it from further cooking.
11. Carefully transfer onto a large serving platter and let is rest.
12. Roast the walnuts in a preheated oven (200degress) for 5 minutes and set to aside to cool down.
13. Add the walnuts to the TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 4. Set aside.
14. Add the mint, coriander, chilli and red onion into the TM bowl and chop at speed 4 – 5 for 3 – 4 seconds, until chopped coarsely.
15. Combine walnuts & sumac with all remaining ingredients on speed 1, reverse. Add extra olive oil and pinch of salt.
16. Spoon on the yoghurt and tahini dressing over the entire salmon when cooled.
17. Reserve the remaining sauce to serve into a separate bowl.
18. Dress the salmon with the walnut, coriander, mint & onion dressing.
Baked Salmon Tatator
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie