- 4 fillets salmon roe
- 2 tbsp balsamic reduction, //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/caramelised-balsamic-reduction/23766
- 1 handful of parsley
- 2 cloves undefined
- 2 tbsp oil
- 900 g water
- 2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 200 g quinoa grains
- 1 cucumber
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate salmon fillets in balsamic reduction for at least one hour if time permits.
- Add parsley and garlic into bowl. Chop on Sp 7 for 3 seconds.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, cook on 100, 2 mins, sp 1.
- Scrape into small bowl and set aside for later. Don't bother cleaning the bowl!
- Add 900g water and 2 tbsp stock into bowl.
- Weigh 200 gm quinoa into the basket and put the basket into the bowl.
- Add salmon fillets to varoma dish (and any vegetables sliced thinly into tray if you want). Place on top of lid.
- Cook on Varoma for 13 minutes, sp 4.
- Check salmon to see if cooked. Flesh should be translucent in the middle.
- Pour cooked quinoa into a bowl and toss with cucumber, tomatoes, lemon juice, 1 tbsp oil and sautéed parsley and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve onto four plates.
- Place salmon fillets on top and serve.
Accessories you need
Can easily halve the recipe, though you will still need 900g water and 13 mins to cook the quinoa, just keep an eye on the salmon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Slice
- Easy Ciabatta Bread
- Kale Pesto
- Sweet & Spicy Chilli Sauce
- Not-Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
- Coconut Biscuits
- Coconut Rough Cake
- Fennel, Chilli and Mascarpone Quinotto (Quinoa)
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato & Quinoa Soup
- Quinoa, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
- Simple Broccoli Soup
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread