- 4 fillets salmon roe
- 2 tbsp balsamic reduction, //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/caramelised-balsamic-reduction/23766
- 1 handful of parsley
- 2 cloves undefined
- 2 tbsp oil
- 900 g water
- 2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 200 g quinoa grains
- 1 cucumber
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate salmon fillets in balsamic reduction for at least one hour if time permits.
- Add parsley and garlic into bowl. Chop on Sp 7 for 3 seconds.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, cook on 100, 2 mins, sp 1.
- Scrape into small bowl and set aside for later. Don't bother cleaning the bowl!
- Add 900g water and 2 tbsp stock into bowl.
- Weigh 200 gm quinoa into the basket and put the basket into the bowl.
- Add salmon fillets to varoma dish (and any vegetables sliced thinly into tray if you want). Place on top of lid.
- Cook on Varoma for 13 minutes, sp 4.
- Check salmon to see if cooked. Flesh should be translucent in the middle.
- Pour cooked quinoa into a bowl and toss with cucumber, tomatoes, lemon juice, 1 tbsp oil and sautéed parsley and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve onto four plates.
- Place salmon fillets on top and serve.
Can easily halve the recipe, though you will still need 900g water and 13 mins to cook the quinoa, just keep an eye on the salmon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Slice
- Easy Ciabatta Bread
- Kale Pesto
- Sweet & Spicy Chilli Sauce
- Not-Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
- Coconut Biscuits
- Coconut Rough Cake
- Fennel, Chilli and Mascarpone Quinotto (Quinoa)
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato & Quinoa Soup
- Quinoa, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
- Simple Broccoli Soup