- 1 clove garlic clove
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- 80 g cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard (optional)
- 1 cup peas (frozen)
- 1 cup corn kernels (frozen)
- 425 g tin of tuna, drained
- 300 g Cooked pasta (optional)
- Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 7.
- Sautee garlic and onion, varoma temperature, speed 1 for 2 minutes.
- Add butter, flour, milk, cheese and mustard (if using). Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add in a large tin of tuna, peas and corn. Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed soft on reverse.
- If serving with pasta, add cooked pasta to the warm sauce and stir through.
Accessories you need
Can serve it on it's own, on toast or with cooked pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply