- 1 clove garlic clove
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- 80 g cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard (optional)
- 1 cup peas (frozen)
- 1 cup corn kernels (frozen)
- 425 g tin of tuna, drained
- 300 g Cooked pasta (optional)
- Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 7.
- Sautee garlic and onion, varoma temperature, speed 1 for 2 minutes.
- Add butter, flour, milk, cheese and mustard (if using). Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add in a large tin of tuna, peas and corn. Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed soft on reverse.
- If serving with pasta, add cooked pasta to the warm sauce and stir through.
Accessories you need
Can serve it on it's own, on toast or with cooked pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies