Basic tuna mornay
- 1 clove garlic clove
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g milk
- 80 g cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard (optional)
- 1 cup peas (frozen)
- 1 cup corn kernels (frozen)
- 425 g tin of tuna, drained
- 300 g pasta
Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Sautee garlic and onion, varoma temperature, speed 1 for 2 minutes.
Add butter, flour, milk, cheese and mustard (if using). Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add in a large tin of tuna, peas, corn and pasta (if using). Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed soft on reverse. If using pasta cook for 15-17 minutes.
Accessories you need
Can serve it on it's own, on toast or with pasta (as per the recipe).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Too Easy Chocolate Cake
- Crispy Choc Chip Cookies- Grainfree
- Chicken Laksa
- Pizza Rolls
- Bec's Brownies
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- DAD's Steak and Mushroom pies
- Double Chocolate Brownies - (from taste.com.au)
- Berry Shortcake
- Kickin' Choc orange sauce
- Cauliflower-pumpkin pasta sauce
- Osso Bucco