- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 brown onions
- 2 stalks Celery, chopped
- 1-2 carrots, chopped
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoon curry powder, or to taste
- 250 grams water
- 3 tablespoon plain flour
- 50 grams peas
- 50 grams Corn
- 500 grams raw peeled prawns
- Add garlic to bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 5
- Add onions to bowl and chop 2-3 seconds speed 5
- Add oil, celery and carrot, saute 4mins 120 degrees speed
- Add water, curry powder, flour and cook for 5mins 100 degrees speed 1
- Add peas, corn, prawns and cook for 5mins 100 degrees speed 1. Ensure prawns are cooked through and place in Thermoserver to keep warm until rice is cooked and serve with steamed rice.
If you have less time you can add the celery and carrots with the onion and chop on speed 5 for 2-3 seconds.
For Curried Chicken replace prawns with 500g diced chicken thighs and add with water, stock, flour and cook for 10mins 100 degrees speed 1. Ensure that chicken is cooked through and if required extend cooking time to suit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Indian rice pudding
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce