- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 brown onions
- 2 stalks Celery, chopped
- 1-2 carrots, chopped
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoon curry powder, or to taste
- 250 grams water
- 3 tablespoon plain flour
- 50 grams peas
- 50 grams Corn
- 500 grams raw peeled prawns
- Add garlic to bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 5
- Add onions to bowl and chop 2-3 seconds speed 5
- Add oil, celery and carrot, saute 4mins "Counter-clockwise operation" 120 degrees speed "Gentle stir setting"
- Add water, curry powder, flour and cook for 5mins 100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1
- Add peas, corn, prawns and cook for 5mins 100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1. Ensure prawns are cooked through and place in Thermoserver to keep warm until rice is cooked and serve with steamed rice.
Accessories you need
If you have less time you can add the celery and carrots with the onion and chop on speed 5 for 2-3 seconds.
For Curried Chicken replace prawns with 500g diced chicken thighs and add with water, stock, flour and cook for 10mins 100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1. Ensure that chicken is cooked through and if required extend cooking time to suit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jimbaran BBQ Fish Sauce @levi_nathania
- Otak Otak
- Marians Fettuccine
- Batagor by @levi_nathania
- Prawn and Egg Curry
- The Wedding Soup by @levi_nathania
- Curried Salmon
- Steamed Fish with Mushroom by Levi
- MEXICAN TUNA MORNAY
- Crispy Corned Tuna
- Simply & Yummy Tuna Pasta
- Tuna Mornay Pasta Bake by The Busy Thermie
- Baz’s Super Cottage Cheesy Alfredo
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Greek Pie