- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 brown onions
- 2 stalks Celery, chopped
- 1-2 carrots, chopped
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoon curry powder, or to taste
- 250 grams water
- 3 tablespoon plain flour
- 50 grams peas
- 50 grams Corn
- 500 grams raw peeled prawns
- Add garlic to bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 5
- Add onions to bowl and chop 2-3 seconds speed 5
- Add oil, celery and carrot, saute 4mins 120 degrees speed
- Add water, curry powder, flour and cook for 5mins 100 degrees speed 1
- Add peas, corn, prawns and cook for 5mins 100 degrees speed 1. Ensure prawns are cooked through and place in Thermoserver to keep warm until rice is cooked and serve with steamed rice.
If you have less time you can add the celery and carrots with the onion and chop on speed 5 for 2-3 seconds.
For Curried Chicken replace prawns with 500g diced chicken thighs and add with water, stock, flour and cook for 10mins 100 degrees speed 1. Ensure that chicken is cooked through and if required extend cooking time to suit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork