- 250 grams Milk, approx
- 25 grams Butter
- 25 grams flour
- 2 tsp curry powder, or to taste
- parsley, pre chopped
- 1 can Salmon, (440g approx)
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
Drain Salmon and reserve liquid.
Using this liquid add milk to make up to 2 cups milk. Add to
Add butter, flour and curry to
Cook 7 mins/ 90/Sp4
Add drained salmon, diced tomato, and season with lemon juice and S&P
Reheat 5 mins/90/Sp 2
This may not look particularly appetizing although was a family favorite pre TM days.
I serve this with rice - refer EDC for cooking instructions, although pasta or vol au vonts also good along with a green salad.
You can adjust curry depending on the families tastes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie