- 250 grams Milk, approx
- 25 grams Butter
- 25 grams flour
- 2 tsp curry powder, or to taste
- parsley, pre chopped
- 1 can Salmon, (440g approx)
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
Drain Salmon and reserve liquid.
Using this liquid add milk to make up to 2 cups milk. Add to
Add butter, flour and curry to
Cook 7 mins/ 90/Sp4
Add drained salmon, diced tomato, and season with lemon juice and S&P
Reheat 5 mins/90/Sp 2
This may not look particularly appetizing although was a family favorite pre TM days.
I serve this with rice - refer EDC for cooking instructions, although pasta or vol au vonts also good along with a green salad.
You can adjust curry depending on the families tastes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Butter
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle