- 3 Brown Onions, halved
- 1 level teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 6 large tomatoes halved
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 100 grams coconut milk
- 4 Firm White Fish Fillets
- 2 heaped tablespoons Fresh Coriander, chopped, To garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Toast mustard seeds, 4 mins, 120 degrees, speed 1
Chop onions, 3 seconds, speed 7
Add oil and saute for 3 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 1
Add tomatoes and chop 3 seconds, speed 5
Add spices and saute 5 mins, 120 degrees, speed 1
Add coconut milk and fish (chopped into 3 cm cubes) and cook 16 minutes, 120 degrees, speed spoon
Garnish with coriander
Damo's Fish Curry
Serve with naan and/or rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)