- 1 bunches Parsley leaves, (good handful)
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, (or use fresh chilli)
- 100 grams olive oil, (or preferred oil)
- 1.5 teaspoons paprika, sweet
- 1000 grams prawns - uncooked, (wieght with shells), then peel, devein but leave tails intact
- 1.5 tablespoons dry sherry
Hand chop parsley roughly or chop in Thermomix 3 sec, sp 6. Remove from bowl for garnishing cooked prawns, or you can leave in bowl and cook through if preferred.
Place garlic and chilli in TM Bowl and chop 3 sec, sp 7.
Add oil and paprika into TM Bowl and heat 5 min, Varoma temp, sp 1.
Add prawns and cook 3 min, Varoma temp, , sp 1.
Add the Sherry and cook 1 min, Varoma temp, sp 1.
Pour out (including the juices) into a nice serving bowl and sprinkle on chopped parsley and serve - delicious with EDC rice, pasta, or just devour with fresh crusty bread!
This recipe makes 4 serves- if you would like to make less serves, simply reduce the ingredients accordingly and take 1 minute off the cooking time for the prawns- eg prawns for 1- use around 250g prawns, remove heads and shell up to tail and then use 1 clove garlic 25-30g oil, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 tablespoon dry sherry. Enjoy a restuarant quality meal even if you are home solo!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Breakfast Beans
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Bel’s Satay Chicken