- 1 bunches Parsley leaves, (good handful)
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, (or use fresh chilli)
- 100 grams olive oil, (or preferred oil)
- 1.5 teaspoons paprika, sweet
- 1000 grams prawns - uncooked, (wieght with shells), then peel, devein but leave tails intact
- 1.5 tablespoons dry sherry
Hand chop parsley roughly or chop in Thermomix 3 sec, sp 6. Remove from bowl for garnishing cooked prawns, or you can leave in bowl and cook through if preferred.
Place garlic and chilli in TM Bowl and chop 3 sec, sp 7.
Add oil and paprika into TM Bowl and heat 5 min, Varoma temp, sp 1.
Add prawns and cook 3 min, Varoma temp, , sp 1.
Add the Sherry and cook 1 min, Varoma temp, sp 1.
Pour out (including the juices) into a nice serving bowl and sprinkle on chopped parsley and serve - delicious with EDC rice, pasta, or just devour with fresh crusty bread!
This recipe makes 4 serves- if you would like to make less serves, simply reduce the ingredients accordingly and take 1 minute off the cooking time for the prawns- eg prawns for 1- use around 250g prawns, remove heads and shell up to tail and then use 1 clove garlic 25-30g oil, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 tablespoon dry sherry. Enjoy a restuarant quality meal even if you are home solo!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Creamy tomato bisque