- 1 or 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 350 g Milk
- 85 g cheese (regular matured or parmesan )
- --- salt & pepper
- 1 lemon
- 300 g corn kernels (frozen)
- 425 g tin of tuna, drained
- 1 package pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- drizzle of oil
Chop garlic & onion for 5 secs on speed 6. Scrape down sides.
Add a dollop of butter, then sauté garlic & onion, varoma temp, speed 1 for 6 mins.
Add butter, flour, milk, cheese. Cook for 8 mins at 90 degrees speed 4.
Drain and add a large tin of tuna shredded, frozen corn & lemon juice to taste. Cook for 10-12 mins at 100 degrees, speed 2 on reverse using a spatula to incorporate ingredients until blended. In the meantime cook selected pasta on stovetop.
Pour tuna mixture from Thermomix into the cooked pasta & add salt, pepper to taste and serve. . . . or proceed to next step & bake.
(Optional) Pour into flat greased oven-proof dish, top with a layer of parmesan cheese & breadcrumbs. Drizzle a little oil & bake until golden brown.
Accessories you need
You can use any vegetables instead of or with corn - peas etc. It encourages kids to eat veggies!
You can vary the amount of milk depending on how runny you prefer the white sauce. Anything from 350g to 400g is fine. 350g is a bit less runny.
Be careful not to add too much lemon juice to mixture or it may curdle the mixture
Cooking the pasta on the stove top is optional it just speeds up the process and gets dinner on the table sooner!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Sweet and Sour Beans