- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- 50 grams Butter
- 70 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable concentrated stock
- 500 grams Milk
- 18 pepper grinds
- 2 teaspoons seeded mustard
- 50 grams Cheddar cheese
- 50 grams parmesan
- 2 cans tuna in brine
- 1 frozen peas, cup
- 1 frozen corn, cup
- 1/2 dry white wine, cup
1. Blitz cheddar and parmesan cheeses for 3 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
2. Add washed and quartered leek (white part only) as well as a peeled and halved brown onion to TM bowl. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
3. Add butter and saute for 3 minutes at varoma temperature on speed 1.
4. Add plain flour, TM vegetable stock concentrate and milk. Cook for 5 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
5. Add approx 18 grinds of pepper, seeded mustard (or dry), blitzed cheeses and dry white wine and cook for 3 minutes at 90 degreees on speed 4.
6. Add 2 x 425g tins of drained tuna in brine to TM bowl as well as the frozen peas and corn. Cook for 25 minutes at 90 degrees on reverse on speed 1.
* If you don't like the taste of parmesan that just omit it, or add the same weight in cheddar cheese again as a replacement.
* If you don't like such a chunky style of mornay, then omit one of the 2 cans of tuna in brine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath